1. Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
2. Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
3. Participate in tech conferences to network with IT professionals
4. Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize staffing objectives and provide candidate information to the appropriate party accurately and timely.
5. Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain requirements for IT roles
Effective project management and leadership to develop a team of recruiters and formulate strategies to support the growth plan of the organization
6. Perform routine clerical duties, such as maintain Applicant Tracking System, spreadsheets, tracking mechanisms, reporting requirements, and correspondence.
7. Confidence working with all levels of management to collaborate with Business Development, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Director, COO and CFO to discuss and plan recruiting needs, timeline, sourcing strategies and satisfying objectives
8. Ability to communicate effectively with potential candidates via active and passive recruiting methods regarding open positions, key requirements (both technical and non-technical), core values, company culture, timeline, and compensation goals.
9. Ability to identify and screen applicants to determine qualifications and submit to the Hiring Manager for further consideration and interview.
10. Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity such as, time to hire, direct verses indirect hire, open roles, and recruiting sources, using various reporting methods.
11. Implement search strategy that includes but not limited to vendor selection, utilization of vendor portal and managing performance metrics and associated expenses to procure qualified candidates timely.
12. Network and maintain professional relationships with college, university, community college, and technical school placement offices and veteran organizations to source qualified applicants.
13. Regular communication with Leadership, Business Development, key Departments, Hiring Managers, and candidates to ensure timeliness of filling roles.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|