Please ONLY apply if you have experience in recruiting in tech/IT sector and have experience in recruiting data scientists, data analysts, machine learning experts, AI engineers, UAV engineers, solution product engineers, big data professionals, solution architects, etc.
This role requires a strong personality and excellent communication skills
Brief Description of Duties:
- This role is client facing, dealing with CEO’s/CTOs;
- The Senior Recruiter will be a team oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. S/he will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers/area to understand their recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high calibre candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioural and competency based interviewing, monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
- Recruitment: Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture. Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
- Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Work with department administrators to discuss changing needs and recommend action plans.
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
- Work within ATS (SniperHire) to screen resumes for dissemination to departments. Review and approve internal transactions occurring for your designated area. Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|