1. Develops, adopts, enforces, oversees, and/or implements policies and procedures on a range of student affairs issues such as class absences and student life concerns; coordinates and enforces Students Affairs policies and procedures, and ensures compatibility with locally operating policies university-wide.
2. Determines and interprets student services needs on an individual basis, and initiates referrals to appropriate student and/or academic services; advises students on policy issues, acts as student advocate, and resolves problems as necessary.
3. Designs, develops, coordinates, and presents a wide range of workshops, conferences, training sessions, and retreats for students, parents, and staff; manages, coordinates, and facilitates all facets of on-campus student orientation activities associated with the family connection program.
4. Designs and develops implements educational programs for students on such topics as racism, prejudice, discrimination, and stereotypes; develops, manages, and coordinates various diversity and anti-discrimination programs and monitors effectiveness through student behavior.
5. Oversees marketing, administration, and logistics for a range of special events, to include selection, coordination, and scheduling of entertainers, keynote speakers, and facilitators, organization of facilities and food services, and the design and production of marketing materials and publications.
6. Collects and analyzes statistical data, and develops reports, reporting systems, instruments, mechanisms, and standards designed to evaluate effectiveness of programs and services.
7. Prepares, edits, and revises Student Affairs policies to suit a variety of university contexts and formats.
8. Supervises personnel which typically includes recommendations for performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
|Posted Date: ||2019-12-09 |
|Job Location: ||Ajman, United Arab Emirates |
|Job Role: ||Administration |
|Company Industry: ||Higher Education |
|Career Level: ||Management |
|Nationality: ||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen |
Suite de l’annonce…