Store and Logistics Officer
4,000 AED + shared company accommodation
1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of spare parts, raw materials, machineries, products, production consumables and office goods, etc.
2. Handling of Overseas and Local shipments including preparing delivery notes, packing lists and all related documents.
3. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and arranging.
4. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
5. Forecasting the requirement of goods (especially and requesting it to Purchase Dept. on correct time.)
6. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
7. Ensure that the materials are stored safely.
8. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
9. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Civil Engineering; Project & Construction Planning|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|