Responsible for the installation, configuration, upgrades, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases and implement security measures to safeguard the database.
– Evaluate, implement and maintain the Organization databases.
– Evaluate, plan and recommend the storage requirements for the database to meet the present and future capacity requirements.
– Administering and managing the database security in line with Organiaztion’s IT security policy.
– Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement
– Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
– Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database to meet the business demands and future growth.
– Evaluate and manage the database backup and restore as per the Organization’s backup policy.
– Contacts database vendor for technical support
– Document and maintain database standard operating procedures and architecture.
– Ensure storing, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures of database are functioning correctly.
– Database capacity assessment, planning and maintain database standards.
– Work closely with IT Application team to provide proactive analysis, recomendation on database related issues and enhancements, analysis and if required deploying the patches into the database.
– Develops methods for integrating different products.
– Knowledge transfer to Junior staff members as part of mentoring.
– Evaluate, recommend the organization database architecure and data integration methods in line with business requirements.
– Enhance and automate significant amount of DBA daily operations.
– Initiate and participate in project management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|