To penetrate small, medium and large-scale accounts with a focus on those companies based in Middle East & Africa region. The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and manage relationships with the key stakeholders in order to drive sales across the assigned accounts and territory. In addition, the MEA Sales Manager will be responsible for providing consistent management, planning and reporting on these accounts. The position should be initially based in our Istanbul/Turkey headquarters for a mutually agreed period of time, before a planned relocation in the MEA region.
- Meet or exceed assigned quota.
- Develop annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for achievement of assigned quota.
- Create consistent activity pipeline and manage opportunities and account plans.
- Prepare sales forecasts; establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the sales against these goals; adjust sales strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Broaden knowledge of company solutions and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses vis-à-vis the competition.
- Pursue small, medium and large prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales that will maximize the organization’s business success.
- Liaise with other departments across the organization (particularly in implementation and client services) to ensure that sales activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
- Propose and implement opportunity and account plans to ensure client satisfaction, profitability, and retention through building ongoing business relationships.
- Establish and maintain effective and constructive relationships with internal/external clients, earning trust and respect through demonstrating a consistent commitment to exceed expectations.
- Maintain a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Software Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|