We are a multi-national advertising company, specialized in the corporate gifts business. We are searching for candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
As an Account Manager, you will be generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. You will have to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. You will also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should be an inspired self-starter, able to drive sales growth, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Ultimately, a quality Junior Account Manager should demonstrate great customer service skills, strong business acumen, problem-solving skills and close sales.
The Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Developing new sales opportunities.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with the clients.
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
• Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
• Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
• Compiling a weekly report on accounts progress, goals, and forecasts.
• Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
• Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s projects.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Advertising; Marketing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|