• Provide general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
• Assist the Consultant in investigating, diagnosing and treating medically or surgically all patients referred to his specialty.
• Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
• Participate in peer review, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
• Involve in the departmental and hospital-wide performance monitoring & Improvement activities.
• Keeps current with new procedures and techniques in the field of his specialty.
• Promoting health education through providing education and support for all junior staff in the department and supports continuing medical education.
• Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department.
• Maintain the highest professional standard of conduct in line with organization’s policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
• Participates in committees and taskforces, if assigned.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|