- Identify new markets for the sale and distribution of the PRODUCTS based on opportunity and viability.
- Prepare Market Study of the identified market with consideration of consumer target, market structure and other relevant sales information to expand to new markets.
- design business plans and distribution modules in order to increase sales profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare the Sole Distributorship Agreements (in cooperation with the legal department) in accordance to mutual agreements to control company liability.
- Coordinate with production to ensure that availability of agreed stock within the agreed timelines to avoid out of the stock situation.
- Ensure that the export process is documented and invoiced accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper follow up and business partner support to develop a win-win relation.
- Coordinate with the finance department regarding advance money to ensure payment is received.
- Coordinate with shipping companies to ensure timely delivery.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to attract new customers.
- Assign new contracts to co-packing customers to enhance profitability
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|