Qualifications Required as QC Lab. Engineer (Concrete) :
- Able to perform concrete & aggregate tests in the laboratory based on applicable
- Standards (BS, BS EN, ASTM) and well versed in ACI Standard.
- With at least 5 years (on hand) working experience as Concrete Laboratory Engineer.
- Able to determine problem solving skills in regards to quality of concrete.
- Computer literate in MS Programs
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Civil Engineering Graduate / Diploma (authenticated)
- Knowledgeable in Test Standards and has a basic Concrete Technology Training.
- With a good interpersonal and on analysis/solving skills.
|Posted Date: ||2019-09-19 |
|Job Location: ||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates |
|Job Role: ||Quality Control |
|Company Industry: ||Industrial Production; Cash Services |
|Career Level: ||Entry Level |
|Gender: ||Male |
|Degree: ||Diploma |
Suite de l’annonce…