MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES – LOGISTICS:
· Co-ordinating ad hoc mobilisations and all associated training and travel/accommodation arrangement, both domestic and international.
· Maintain effective business relationships with all field personnel to ensure there is an excellent working relationship and encourage positive behaviours
· Responsible for the daily update of the Computerised Personnel Tracking System – Onboard -ensuring that all data is accurately recorded.
· Prepare joining instructions to resident offshore workforce advising crew change details.
· Arrange overnight accommodation for all crews in transit, morning transport, check-in-times advice and to prepare accompanying paperwork.
· Contact daily the operating companies, to confirm flight check-in times.
· Responsible for ensuring company induction courses are arranged when and where applicable.
· Assist in co-ordinate company and client training requirements for field personnel
· Prepare purchase requisitions relating to above functions.
· Participate in New Start Inductions
· Participate in Emergency Response Team for exercises and in real situations.
· Participate in on call rota and to be on 24 hours call out duties for the operations department.
· Assist with mandatory, client and discipline specific training arrangements as required.
· Verify and enter timesheets on completion of workscopes as required.
· Participate in Personnel Logistics team meetings as required
· Provide high level of internal customer support to all internal departments within Sparrows Group
· Other operational activities as defined by Global Head – Personnel Logistics, Personnel Logistics Supervisor or Personnel Logistics – Team Leaders
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES – TRAVEL
Book and manage domestic travel requirements for the region via selected global Travel Management Company
Plan all activities associated with visa/work permit/passport application as required
Work with dedicated visa agent to ensure timely and accurate visa/permit applications
Book & track vaccinations in line with visa & travel requests as required
Source & distribute safety & security information of dedicated health and security provider
Provide country guide / site information to travellers including any site/client inductions as relevant
Arrange meet & greet assistance as required
Create and maintain e-profiles for all travellers via selected TMC
Book & manage all car rental & hotel requests
Maintain travel log for invoicing purposes
Check and approve all travel related invoices and manage discrepancies with TMC
Assist Global Travel Manager with implementation and management of hotel programmes, ensuring all corporate rates are accessible to travel requestors and nominated travel management company where appropriate
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|