Our client, a leading retail conglomerate in the Middle East, is looking for a brilliant Head of Buying to join their team in Dubai. They are seeking someone who has significant experience working for a large format (with e-Commerce) or private label retailer. European and/or APAC market background is highly preferred.
As a Head of Buying, you will:
– Lead and manage shoe category’s overall trading, pricing and product strategies
– Manage and oversee buying processes for a portfolio of multiple stores
– Gather key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns
– Foster cross-functional team and stakeholder relationships to improve all buying, sales, and branding strategies
– Source, manage, and negotiate contracts with suppliers
– Oversee and present budget and forecast reports
– Keep updated with the latest season trends
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or similar field
– With at least 5 years’ experience as Head of Buying, Senior Buying Manager, or equivalent
– Solid product knowledge across shoe categories
– Strong in MS Excel – comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
– Strong project management, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this exciting position sounds interesting, and if you want to earn an excellent salary plus all the tax-free benefits of working in Dubai, the please apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|