Fragrances Regulatory Specialist for South Asia, Middle East, and Africa (SAMEA):
A Regulatory Specialist for our Fragrances Regulatory and Product Safety (RAPS) team to support Givaudan in South Asia, Middle East, and Africa, and to be based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
Our Fragrances Regulatory and Product Safety (RAPS) team supports key business practices that are a must have for Givaudan, and that go hand in hand with the company’s fantastic reputation for creating breath-taking fragrances. The RAPS team makes sure that suitable policies and tools are in place around the globe in Givaudan to ensure that consumers can enjoy and experience products of the utmost quality compliant with both regulations and their expectations.
Due to increased business activity, we are currently looking to expand our SAMEA (South Asia, Middle East, and Africa) Fragrances RAPS team and hiring for a ‘Regulatory Specialist’ to provide advanced regulatory support to internal and external customers in the region to ensure that all regulatory requirements are ful-filled, according to legal requirements, and corporate guidelines. Based in our Dubai office and reporting into the Fragrances Senior Regulatory Manager for SAMEA, the role offer exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands, as well as the end-consumers across markets, is something that clearly defines who we are as an organisation. You will be working for the market leader Flavours and Fragrances industry that is at the forefront of innovation, in an industry which engages emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers, as well as our employees.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true passion for the world of fragrances, loves staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, delivers value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
• Respond to regulatory requests from internal and external customers.
• Acquire information necessary to accurately determine product compliance.
• Develop a detailed understanding of all applicable regulations.
• Ensure product submissions are in strict compliance with customer requirements, global regulations, and industry standards.
• Provide regulatory consultation as needed for the development of organic and chemical ingredients and finished compounds.
• Identify need for new data (i.e., changes in regulations, ingredients, and supply patterns) to ensure ongoing compliance.
• Acquire and manipulate data to accurately determine product or ingredient compliance.
• Create customised reports to be used for the analysis of policy and regulatory impact assessments.
• Identify issues relevant to business and propose appropriate solutions
• Follow the upcoming regulations in their field of expertise, propose an action plan, communicate and lead implementation.
• Monitor emerging regulatory/legislative issues and take actions within the framework of the RAPS Regulatory Surveillance process.
Processes and Systems Management:
• Report gaps in database integrity.
• Develop and implement routine procedures to challenge data integrity through audits and queries of regulatory databases.
• Develop innovative tools and PC-based solutions to meet emerging regulatory and customer requirements.
• Generate appropriate documentation to meet internal and external customer requirements.
• Provide technical feedback and instructions to assist creative community in creating, selecting or modifying submissions to meet regulatory requirements.
• Develop relationships with customer’s safety and regulatory contacts to facilitate business relationships.
• Propose and lead projects; coordinate with others in a team environment. Provide training to team members and new hires when required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Chemicals Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|