• Ensure the highest quality of service to the patients under his care within the resources provided by the program.
• Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
• Investigates, diagnoses and treats medically or surgically all patients referred to him with conditions appropriate to his specialty.
• Undertake interventional procedures or surgeries, as applicable, as part of the patients’ treatment and/or to reach a diagnosis, where appropriate, in line with his delineated clinical privileges, as approved and granted by the Head of Department and signed upon joining the department.
• Lead the teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
• Participate in peer review, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
• Keeps current with new procedures and techniques in the field of his specialty.
• Promoting health education.
• Ensure providing education and support for all junior staff in the department and supports continuing medical education.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|