The Commercial Business Support Manager should have robust knowledge of the offshore and/or onshore oil & gas and EPC(I) industries (ideally both) particularly the business capture process, with demonstrable knowledge & expertise in a range of skills, including market research & analysis, SWOT/Gap analysis, business model development, development of corporate presentation packs and project implementation. The ideal candidate would have strong analytical skills complimented by a robust knowledge of excel and other data analysis and visualization toolkits such as Tableau. All of the above requirements are often required under challenging time constraints.
Knowledge of Salesforce and the wider sales process is advantageous.
- Provide leadership to regional salesforce market analysts, ensuring data is correctly captured, maintained and utilized across the regional organization.
- Develop and implement a broad range of tableau dashboards aimed at simplifying reporting and providing a single source of truth across areas and functions.
- Works with and interfaces with external service providers and / or potential partners to ensure approved strategic projects are implemented/executed correctly in accordance with the agreed objectives.
- Liaise and work with a broad range of internal departments across the global business to ensure strategic projects have the correct functional support and resourced correctly.
- Oversee a diverse team that supports the Area SVP and Commercial VPs in the implementation of a diverse range of organic & inorganic business and or strategic initiatives which contribute to the growth or enhancement of the McDermott MENA business. This includes:
- Overseeing / Facilitating all corporate executive visits to the region ensuring pre-read packs are available for all CEO visits as well as the annual ADIPEC event.
- Arranging executive meeting between MDR senior executives and clients in the region
- Ensuring all commercial reporting both within the region and to corporate is completed on time and in the correct formats. These include all sales reports and ExCom reports
- Developing, reviewing executive presentations to ensure alignment with broader organizational objectives and ensuring presentations ultimately deliver the required message effectively
- Develop and carry out presentations to the Area senior management and internal teams
- Develop a practical planned program of work activities & tasks to ensure the efficient implementation of strategic initiatives within the required timeframe.
- Work to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of various project / research outcomes
- Track and monitor strategic projects and ensure adequate progress and challenge-mitigation reporting to senior management.
- Provide ad-hoc support to commercial strategy team to evaluate potential strategic opportunities for the MENA business based upon a robust business case.
- Provide ad-hoc inputs to the strategy team, based on commercial knowledge and organizational experience
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|