1. Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
2. Manage and establish IT-related projects.
3. Proficiency in establishing IT services framework and IT security policies
4. Ability to recruit and direct IT staff members
5. Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
6. Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
7. Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
8. Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
9. Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
10. Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
11. Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
12. Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
13. Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
14. Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
15. Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|