Our client is a Fintech company specializing in the insurance and banking technology. Our vision has grown with our people and products to not only provide technology solutions but also to drive change in how society interacts with finance and insurance.
The company began in Saudi Arabia in 2015. Our ideology stems from core traditions of helping others, improving society and easing the path to protecting one’s self, property and valuables from unforeseen risk.
We are looking for an experienced qualified accountant to prepare, compute, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. An accountant with prior hands on experience in implementing an accounting system from scratch.
• Updating accounting records (digital and physical).
• Manage all accounting operations
• Publish timely financial statements.
• Conduct the month-end and year-end closing process. Liaise with external auditors.
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
• Monitor cash flow requirements and secure the required funding
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Analyze transactions and develop periodic reports for management
• Document accounting policies and procedures.
• Budget preparation.
• Keep information confidential and secure with regular database backups.
• Keep up to date with relevant financial policies, regulations and legislation.
• Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement and other reports.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents and expenditures.
• Managing all accounting and reporting.
• Computing taxes and preparing tax returns.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine|